Job Location- Noida
No of positions: 1
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the architecture of enterprise data solutions that are scalable and maintainable
- Coordinate with various stakeholders to develop and achieve various long-term objectives for data architecture
- Monitor performance and manage parameters to provide fast responses to front end users
- Provide technical expertise and hands-on support in the migration of the on-premises database to the Azure Cloud.
- Design and implement databases, high-availability solutions, replication, encryption, and disaster recovery solutions.
- Work with and provide data design and technical direction to various application and development teams.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 8 years overall IT experience; 5 years of data modeling and data management with Microsoft SQL Server
- Substantial experience with RDMS development, testing, and deployment, with a focus on Azure SQL and SQL Server 2017
- Demonstrated knowledge and/or understanding of Azure-based tools and services that support data storage, e.g., Azure SQL, Blob and Table Storage, Cosmos DB, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Data Lake, Synpadr
- Familiarity with Azure Data services, like Azure Data Factory, Azure Catalog, Azure security model.
- Experience setting up infrastructure on windows servers including windows clustering and active directory, configuring and managing SQL Server Always-On technology in a cloud environment.
- Proven ability to deploy enterprise-wide NoSQL database models (Cosmos, Atlas, Mongo)
- Experience in database administration, development, security, and support of MS SQL Server 2012/2014/2016/2017/2019 and Azure SQL Database in production, QA, and Dev environments.
- Expert knowledge of MS Azure IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS technologies and solutions.
- Experience in Backup/Recovery and performance tuning of SQL Server databases.